The Metaverse (MVS) is an upcoming cryptocurrency that will be built on top of the Ethereum blockchain. The MVS token was launched in January 2017 and it’s currently the second largest cryptocurrency by market cap. The MVS has been growing in popularity since its launch and the price has increased from $0.20 at the beginning of the year to over $1.00 as of February 2018.
The MVS is being built with the vision of becoming the “world computer”, and this vision is backed up by the fact that the MVS has an active development team, an active community, and a strong roadmap.
The MVS token is designed to provide the users with the ability to use their tokens for various purposes. The main purpose of the token is to be used as a currency within the MVS platform. However, there are also other uses for the token that can be found in the whitepaper.
There are some interesting facts about the MVS that you should know.
* The MVS is the first decentralized application (DApp) to be built on the Ethereum blockchain. This means that the MVS DApp will be able to run on any other blockchain that supports smart contracts.
* The MVS token is the only ERC20 token that has been approved for listing on the popular cryptocurrency exchange Binance.
* There is an active community that is involved in the development of the MVS. The MVS community includes both developers and users of the MVS.
The MVS Token Price
As of February 2018, the MVS token is trading at a price of $1.01, which is up from the price of $0.80 in January. The price of the token has increased by over 300% since the beginning of the year. The increase in price is largely due to the increase in demand for the token. As more people learn about the MVS, more people will want to purchase the token.
The MVS Market Cap
The MVS has a market cap of $737,945,827 as of February 2018. This means that the MVs have a total supply of 1,000,000,000 tokens. The MVS is currently the second largest cryptocurrency by a significant margin. The market cap of the MVS is currently larger than the market cap of the Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple, and Ethereum.
The MVS Development Team
The MVS has an active development and community team that is dedicated to making the MVS a reality. The team includes developers, researchers, and designers. Some of the members of the development team include:
* Rong Chen – Founder and CEO
* Yang Hao – Lead developer
* Zhenya Li – Chief Architect
* Jiawei Han – Technical Director
* Zengrui Wang – Blockchain developer
* Xingyu Zhou – Lead designer
The MVS Roadmap
The MVS roadmap shows a clear vision for the future of the MVS. The roadmap includes three phases of development, which are called “the metaverse”. The first phase of development is the “metaverse foundation”. This phase of development will involve the creation of a network that is secure and decentralized. The second phase of development is the “smart contract” phase. This phase of development will involve building a decentralized application that will be based on smart contracts. Finally, the third phase of development is the “global computer” phase. This phase of the MVS development will involve the creation of an open platform that will allow people to create applications using smart contracts.
The MVS Community
The MVS community is very active and has been working hard to make the MVS a reality. Many of the members of the MVS community have contributed to the development of the MVS and have made a significant contribution to the growth of the MVS. The following are some of the members of the MVs community:
* Rongchen – Founder and CEO
– Rongchen is a well known entrepreneur in China. He is the founder of many companies including the Chinese social networking site Weibo.com.
* Yang Hao
– Yang Hao is the lead developer of the MVS. He is also the creator of the Ethereum smart contract language, Solidity.
– Zhenya is the chief architect of the MVS. He has also worked on several other projects related to smart contracts and decentralized applications.
– Jiawei is the technical director of the MVS. He also works as a researcher at the Beijing University of Technology.
– Xingyu is the lead designer of the MVS. She is also the founder of the design studio, “Xingyu Design”.
– Zengruiqiang is the blockchain developer of the MVS.